Our Make Up Policy:
- Makeup Lesson Limit: Each ABA student is eligible for a maximum of two (2) make-up lessons per current term. This limit is in place to ensure fair opportunities for all students to reschedule missed lessons.
- Advanced Notification Requirement: To request a make-up lesson, it is crucial that students notify the ABA Makeup Team at least 24 hours before the scheduled lesson. You can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling us at 0432 520 858. Along with the notification, students must submit a formal request via email. Please be aware that any notice less than 24 hours will only be accepted with a doctor's medical certificate for medical illness.
- Term Limitation: Make-up lessons can only be scheduled within the current term and will be forfeited if there is a cancellation or at the start of a new term. We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide a make-up lesson for a make-up lesson that has already been scheduled. This limitation is necessary to ensure efficient scheduling and fairness to all students.
- Accommodation Efforts: Our makeup admin team will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your make-up lesson requests during the term. However, please understand that we cannot guarantee specific times to suit your needs as it will depend on the availability of slots. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.
- Non-Transferable: Please note that make-up lessons cannot be transferred to other students or claimed if a student cancels their program and no longer has an active booking.