5. Where do I get the uniform from?
When you register, we will automatically receive an order for your shirt, and when you arrive, your uniform will be available for pickup.
If we do not have your shirt, contact us and we'll arrange for it immediately
6. Is the uniform compulsory?
Yes it is!
7. What do I need to bring to my first lesson?
- A badminton racquet or two
- A towel
- A water bottle
- Confirmation of Enrolment email
We will provide shuttles for the lesson so you do not need to bring any!
9. When can I start playing badminton?
As long as they are able to hold a racquet or a “children’s racquet”, they are able to join ! We have had children as young as 5 years old and adults over 65 years old start! If you have any concerns please feel free to contact us.
11. How long is each lesson?
Each lesson runs for 2 hours. Students are encouraged to arrive 10-15 minutes earlier to stretch and warm up.
13. When/how do I pay? Can I pay with cash?
Payment can occur through cash payments on the day or through a bank transfer. Payments must be paid before classes start for the term!
14. How are the classes set up?
We have between 6-12 students in a class with a coach depending on the popularity of each class.
15. What if my child is sick or cannot make their class?
Please look at our Make-up Lessons page! It has all the information about our make-up lesson policy as well as the form to apply for make-up lessons!